My Favorite Sigma Makeup Brushes

 


F05- Small Contour: This is great to sculpt cheekbones.


F40- Large Angled Contour: This is great to use if you want a subtle contour or you can use it for blush.


F10- Powder / Blush: I use the brush for all over face powder


F50- Duo Fiber: This is a great blending tool to blend out the harsh lines.


F86- Tapered Kabuki: This brush is great to blend out concealer under the eyes.


F80- Flat Kabuki: I use this brush for applying / buffing foundation on to the skin.


E40- Tapered Blending: Good to contour the nose or to buff out a color in your crease.


E25- Blending: I use the blending brush to put shadow in my crease or I use the brush to buff out my eyeshadow in the crease.


E30- Pencil: I use this pencil brush under my lash line to add shadow.


E65- Small Angle: I love using this angle brush for my brows but you can also use it for gel eyeliner.


Today, I want to show you my favorite Sigma Makeup Brushes. 
I have used Sigma Brushes for a year now and love them! The bristles are soft while still getting the job done and they are relatively inexpensive for the quality all away to the handle to the bristles. I highly recommend.

P.S: Sigma is having a Black Friday sale on NOVEMBER 27-28. Mark your calendar!

-Blush in a Rush 



No comments :

Post a Comment