Currently Craving: Fall Flannel Shirts and Floppy Hats

Currently Craving: Flannels and Floppy Hats



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

'Tis the season of flannels, ankle booties, rich colors and floppy hats. There are so many reasons to wear a flannel shirt these days. Understanding the significance of style and comfort is something that my wardrobe can appreciate.

I have been wanting to find a good quality flannel shirt for some time now and I've finally found it. The flannel shirts I've owned in the past aren't thick and soft enough for my liking. I want a flannel to be cozy and comfortable and still be fashionable. The flannel above is from Madewell. I love the plaid pattern and dark colors; they are the perfect combo for a cozy fall day. The quality is one that I think will last, and only get better with time. 


I have also been searching for an oxblood color floppy hat, just for fall. I think a floppy hat can work for me in so many ways. When I only have a few minutes to get out of the door but don't want to sacrifice style, a cute hat spices up my look. And let's face it, we all have a few bad hair days here and there, especially if you live in a humid climate. 
I think the hat and your favorite pair of booties would go perfectly with the Madewell flannel.


What are you currently craving?

-Blush in a Rush


No comments :

Post a Comment