My Favorite Acne Fighting System!

I have been struggling with the unfortunate thing called acne for a while now. I have tried countless products; From high end to drugstore. I have found that these are the best products for me and my fight acne team !



Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin Starter Kit 


You can get the Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin Starter Kit all in one here.


The 3- Step Acne Solutions Program in detail:



Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam


I have nothing bad to say about Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam. It's just a good everyday face wash; for morning and night. I don't find it to be drying, and it gets the job done.


You can get 

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam here.




Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion


There are pros and cons with this toner. On one hand this product works very well for me. It gets off the excess oil that causes breakouts on my skin and takes off any leftover residue or dirt that was not removed from just using the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam face wash. On the other hand I have very dry skin so the Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion tends to be too much for my skin if I use it every day morning and night, so I  have begun using it only every other day and I have seen a big difference.

You can get Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion here.



Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer


I have recently discovered that this product is better to use on one section of your face that you see acne. Instead of your entire face because it can easily dry your skin out. Even though it has the word moisturizer in the name, I still feel the need to use an extra moisturizer. My favorite is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer.

You can get the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer here.   

You can get 

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer here.




Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel


This stuff is great! I have found that it is best to use it at night after I have used the 3-Step Solutions Program. I can see a REAL result when I wake up. Best spot treatment that I have tried. 

You can get Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel here.

Do you have a favorite acne fighting product?
-Blush in a Rush




No comments :

Post a Comment