My Christmas Wishlist: Top 5

My Top 5 On My Christmas Wishlist




1 / 23 / 4 / 5 

1- I have had the same blow dryer for about 5 years, but it is starting to finally give out. I have been looking for a new one for a couple of months; when I saw this one online at Sephora it landed on my 'Top 5 List.  Dry Bar came out with a holiday kit that comes with the blow dryer, a detangler brush, a medium round brush, volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and volumizing hairspray. I definitely hope to find this under the tree.

2- I am a visual person, so when I don't write down something I need to do, I tend to forget. I have been wanting a nice and functional day book and just haven't been able to find a good one until... now!

3 and 4- I love jewelry, especially bracelets. My Mom has a few Alex and Ani bracelets and they are beautiful. I love how the charm dangles, but are not uncomfortable, yet seem so simple and elegant.

5- Sadly, I recently broke my Beats. I absolutely loved them and really used them so much. I wore them anytime I was watching youtube videos or music. I absolutely love the color of these above.



What's on your Christmas Wishlist?


-Blush in a Rush



No comments :

Post a Comment