Holiday Palette: Benefit Cosmetics Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes





  
  The Holidays are coming up so you know what that means.. NEW HOLIDAY VALUE SETS / PALETTES! I love how makeup brands come out with different sets each year. The mini products in each value set give me a chance to try out different products without buying the full size and having to take it back if I don't like it.
  
  My favorite makeup product to purchase is blush (hence, the name Blush in a Rush)! I love pinkish colored blushes. I feel blush is something that can bring a lot of life back into my face.

  I found this Benefit Cosmetics Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes palette at my local Ulta store and just had to get it! I currently own the full size of the blush color ‘Dandelion’. I have been wanting  to try more of the Benefit's Box O' Powders. This was the first time Benefit put their famous box o' powders together in one spot so this was a great opportunity to give it a try. The Benefit Cosmetics Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes comes with Dandelion, Sugarbomb, CORALista, Bella Bama, Hoola, Rockateur, Watt’s Up!, as well as a small blush brush with a 'tips and tricks' guide.
  
  The packaging is adorable. It is a tin that is in the design of a candy store. All of the blushes inside have a little glitter to give you a sheen but the glitter is not chunky, so they are good for everyday use and the hoola bronzer is matte, so it is good to use for contouring. love this cheek palette!
  
  This value set is a must have at only $36! It is a great holiday gift to give... or as a little gift to oneself!

You can get Benefit Cosmetics Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes here and here.

What is your favorite Holiday palette?

-Blush in a Rush




No comments :

Post a Comment