My Warby Parker Home Try-On















It's that time of year again; this time around I was prepared in advance!  For once, I actually looked forward to going to the eye doctor, thanks to Warby Parker and their great 'Home Try-On' program.

 This program is much more convenient than going to a vision store after an exam and quickly choosing a style. In my opinion, Warby Parker stocks many more fashionable and cuter choices than any I have seen.

The Warby Parker  'Home Try - On' program can be found here; it is genius! I picked 5 frames of my liking online, the company shipped all 5 frames to me (both ways) for free! For 5 days I tried on my 5 choices and decided on my favorite pair in the comfort of my home. After receiving my new eye prescription from the doctor, it's time to order the frames I love. Stay Tuned to check out my final choice for my new prescription eyeglasses.

What's your favorite Warby Parker frames?




No comments :

Post a Comment