Errand Day Fall Edition












Jacket: J.Crew old (similar, similar) / Shirt: J.Crew / Jeans: American Eagle / 
Booties: Old (similar, similar, similar) / Belt: Target (similar) / 
Bag: Kate Spade (similar, similar) /Sunglasses: Crap Eye wear / Necklace: Eve's Addiction / Bracelets: Alex and Ani Initial "E" and Alex and Ani Words are Powerful "Everything Happens For A
Reason" / Lips: Revlon 'Certainly Red'

I feel like I am ALWAYS running errands!
So I thought I would show you a cute but causal outfit that I would wear to spice up any fall day full of errands.

P.S: J.Crew and J.Crew Factory are having wonderful sales right now!
J.Crew- In Stores & Online 25% off till 10/26/14 with the code TGIFALL
J.Crew Factory- Online Only 25% off till 10/28/14 with the code EXTRA25
Eve's Addiction- 20% off with the code SAVE20

What does your go to errand outfit consist off?

-Blush in a Rush

Photos by Carolyn Bulot


No comments :

Post a Comment