Fall Trend: Fringe Benefit with HM









Top: American Eagle / Cardigan: H&M  / Jeans: American Eagle /
Shoes: White Mountain (similar) / Necklace: Gold Knot Necklace [can't remember](similar) / Sunglasses: Crap Eye Wear / Bag:
Forever 21 / Lips: Covergirl 'Euphoria' / Nails: OPI 'Jade is the New Black'

Happy Monday!
Fringe is a big trend for fall and while I didn't want a closet full of it, I have been craving a cardigan with fringe. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a trend that could fade quickly, so when I saw this style at H&M for only $35 I just had to grab it. The cardigan is subtle with the fridge, unlike a few I have seen. If you're like me and want to satisfy a fringe craving without breaking the bank, I recommend this one from H&M.

Are you gonna try the Fringe Trend?

-Blush in a Rush



No comments :

Post a Comment